par- 28 septembre 2011
The MediaCorpus research group at the Laboratory LE2I-CNRS is seeking excellent post doctoral candidates with strong background in Web-based Technologies and/or Knowledge Management for a one year appointment starting by November 2011.
The prospective candidates must :
* have a PhD (5 years or less) in Computer Science or equivalent degree * have knowledge in the theoretical aspects of one or more of the following :
- Web and XML/RDF databases - Ontologies - information retrieval and indexing
* have well-developed social skills directed to work in a team ; * have a good command of English (some knowledge of French is desirable, but not required)
The position offers :
* a full time (non renewable) appointment for a period of 12 months, starting by November 2011 * about 2200 euros net monthly salary * health and social security package (married candidate must seek extra heath coverage for family members) * attractive and good working environments
Application details :
Please apply as soon as possible. A first selection of candidates will be carried out on October 22th.
* Please send : - a CV (including publication record) - a brief research description presenting your Phd and related research interests (1-2 page(s)) - your two best publications
* The application must be sent by email to :
Dr Richard Chbeir (